It's raining like crazy outside, which is EXCELLENT, because it's about time that Autumn got its identity crisis sorted out. Outside is just a blank slate of grey, except for these two lamps reflecting on the glass which look like some sort of Voldemort snake out to get me. Seriously, it looks something like this:
Aaaand thunder just scared the bejesus out of me just now. Weather like this always makes me think of Julie Andrews singing 'My favourite things' from the sound of music. You know the one:
Which being honest, does creep me out a little bit. Picture yourself in this scenario: You're in bed and the thunder starts and the rain falls etc etc, and then you hear some random nun speaking about whiskers on kittens and whatnot. I rest my case. I also suggest reading How To Kill K parts one and two, which are GREAT for this kind of weather, it kept me guessing till the end and is a really good short read.
If you are unfortunate/privileged enough to be in the sunshine right now, and wish to join in the fun, just click here and prepare your hot chocolate, which is how I got through quite a chunk of summer.
Abigail x

My usual thoughts when it's about to rain: It can rain as long as I am somewhere inside ;) xx
ReplyDeleteI love the rain, Its such a peaceful things! I love it, as weird as it might sound, I love getting soaked by the rain :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cherrydunia.blogspot.com
yes, let's follow each other-we are following you now:) your turn.
ReplyDeletewww.thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com