11.02.2013

Lucky Days



I have been on a total streak of luck today. I went shopping, and not only was I charged for less than I thought I would be charged, (twice!), but I also happened to win some makeup goodie bag competition which I had taken part in and forgotten all about! I have no idea what's in it as I have to pick it up tomorrow, but who cares, it's free stuff!

I'm not sure whether I believe in lucky charms, or people with overall good/bad luck, but I do think that you bring things about yourself. (I think this is also called Karma). If you're thankful for the little things that you come by, you're probably going to feel luckier as a person, whereas focusing on the negative the whole time will probably decrease your skills of appreciation. So in a way, each of us is responsible for creating our own luck. Having said that, I need to remember this before my exams, I need to study more if I want to feel more lucky!

Abigail x

8 comments:

  1. nice post :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, thanks for swinging by my blog. I am now following you on GFC.

    www.lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course we can follow each other.I'm following you now ..Please follow back...

    Thank you
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting. We can follow each other. Following now.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when you go to pay and the item has been reduced! I defo believe in karma too, if you so bad things, bad things will eventually happen to you also. Good luck for your exams :) x
    Rara from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww its so cute very nice blog im following you
    http://www.sadeestyle.net/ While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!