10.30.2013

Wednesday Want: Colour Revisitation


I want to dye my hair. So if the title makes no sense to you, which it probably doesn't, it just means that I want to change the colour. I do like my brown hair, it's just that I want to be a bit more colourful and bold. One that I especially like is Luanna from Le-Happy's hair, I love the ombre. Maybe I can get it done in summer, and I think I want to do a wine-burgundy-purply colour which fades into baby pink, although I'm not sure about it. What do you think?

Abigail x

3 comments:

  1. I really want to dip dye my hair but can't because of school :(
    Great post x

    kristaclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is awesome!
    I've had all the colors of the rainbow when it comes to my hair and I never regretted it.
    If you don't like it, you can dye it again. That's the fun thing about hair! =)

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is always great, and we all need it! I say go for it :)

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!