11.24.2013

Happy Sundays


I feel kind of bad for not being so active on this blog, I was sick. I found this photo on tumblr and thought that it would make you smile. I hope that it does because it's a needed smile- weekend's over and it's back to school. Or work. Or at home if you're some lucky person with a day off. Having said that, it's CHRISTMAS in a MONTH AND A DAY and YES it's time to get excited people. Sometimes I wonder if I like Christmas because it's Christmas or because I was born on the day, but I'm good with both as longs as the food's amazing.

Abigail

13 comments:

  1. Omg hahaha I wish I had a teacher like that! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty funny! thanks for commenting on my blog. yes I would love to follow each other and have added you on GFC. Hope to keep in touch. have a great day :)

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. we follow you now, kisses from KENYA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog, followed you on GFC and bloglovin :)
    lauren
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha!

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhahahah so cute ! :)

    Thanks for comment on my blog. I'm now following you :)

    SoBarbylicious BLOG
    SoBarbylicious Facebook PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a great picture! thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! and yes, I'd love for us to follow each other :)

      claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  7. Hi dear! Lovely blog! New follower!
    Do you want to follow me back? Kiss, Erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii Abigail, it is great your blog, I follow you now and hope you follow me back, xoxo
    www.miramoda.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    Hope your feel better dear
    xx
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's okay! I understand how you feel. just blog when you feel like it and yes, christmas is almost here!



    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your post!
    Ahha! I like Christmas just because pretty clothes and yummy food!
    Just get excited! Wish you have a great Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!