12.01.2013
This Month's Letter
Hello everybody!
First of all, what do you think of the blog's new look? It took me a whole load of HTMLing and searching and going nuts over it so I do hope that it's worth it. Special mention goes to Google which was there by my side all the way through.
Also, I've decided to give the blog an internal makeover and not just an external one. Apart from a whole new format for the blog, I've realized that for me, there's more to writing than just fashion or style blogging, (I was pretty bad at it anyway), which is why I want to write about different things, aimed specifically towards people my age. What else is new you ask? Well, for starters, each month is going to have a different theme for it's content. Plus, if you're a budding writer/artist/illustrator/anything else, you can send me your ideas/writing/photos/illustrations/videos etc on lerevasser@gmail.com and they might be featured on the blog itself! It's all about self expression this time. Everyone's self expression.
I guess that this might evolve into a magazine thing like Rookie Mag or The Pulp Zine, and from a certain aspect, it well might- there will be different writers after all- but I'd rather think of this as a magazine blog, a mlog if you will (bagazine?), just because the word magazine sounds so glossy and structured and unapproachable... the Lerevasser mlog is probably going to be far more messy than that.
Anyway, this month's theme is going to be CELEBRATION. Apart from it being Christmas time (and my birthday *hint hint*), there are plenty of reasons for us to celebrate. We can celebrate ourselves, other people, out past, our present or our soon to be future. It's hard, but I'm sure that it's possible. This makes it sound like I've got it all figured out, but honestly, I don't. I could go on and on about this, but I think that I'd rather leave it to the rest of the month.
Enjoy
Abigail x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!