11.05.2013
Chatties
Hi guys, so today instead of a normal post, I'd like to ask for your opinion about something. (Although there aren't many of you). I want to try something different, and by this I mean not only blogging about fashion/style and that sort of thing, but I also want to try opening into other subjects, maybe especially for teenagers, since it's basically the only age I can really identify with for now. And maybe I could do a theme each month and focus on that.
If this sounds suspiciously like something from Rookie Mag, you're right, I really was inspired by them. But before anyone starts throwing any 'faker' 'poser' and 'imitator' type comments, I want you to know that this thing would obviously have my influences in it, and it can never be as good as Rookie- or even close! I do however want to give it a try.
Here's the part where you come in (please?!). I'm not sure if people would want to read stuff like this, which I'd love to know what your thoughts are, whether you think it would still be worth a read, if you like the idea or not, any new ideas that you might have- I'd love to hear it! I've also created the poll below, in which I listed different ideas. Vote for what you'd like to see in future posts, and add your own if you think that you've got a better idea.
I really think that there's more to read online than just fashion show reviews, Wednesday Wants, Sunday Summaries, or anything else that I've ever written about, which is why I think that this might be a good idea. Once again, I'd love to hear any comments and ideas you may have, just email me or post them below!
A million thank yous
Abigail x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for visiting today! Sure I'll follow you, hope you'll follow me back!
ReplyDeleteI usually bigger post on Wednesday's & Saturday's which may be something I review, a haul, something inspirational, etc. and smaller ones in between about things that may happen or cute little tags I find. Hope you have a great day :)
http://ashley11988.blogspot.com/
x
Ya vote!
ReplyDeletexx
L.
www.lalouuula.com
Hey, thanks so much for visiting my blog! :) I'd love to follow each other... I stared following you, waiting for you to follow back!
ReplyDeletexx, Tina
http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/
I know I'm new here, but I would love to read about book reviews! For some reason not many bloggers talk about their favorite books and it would be fun to learn about the types of books people read :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
-B ♡ MsBerryStylish
Just voted!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog! Yes, I would like to follow each other!
xxx
http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/
Voted. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you via GFC and I hope you´ll do the same. :)
fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk
I like this poll! I voted =)
ReplyDeleteI also follow you now via GFC. Follow back?
http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com
Voted :D
ReplyDeletemaybe we will follow each other? (facebook also if you have :) ) let me know :)
I will be also very glad when you will CLICK on sheinside banner :)
Kisses!
DOMINIKALICIOUS
Thank you for your support! Just followed you back! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/