11.07.2013

Wednesday Want on Thursday


By now you probably know that I have a love affair going on with Jeffrey Camp's Coltrane boots. And then  I found THESE BEAUTIES which are just and that love affair went through the roof! Okay, I know that they are expensive, but just look at that oil slick pattern. It's gorgeous, whenever I see something similar on the ground I always admire the beautiful colours and try to take a photo, so imagine my reaction to these! Also, they're called Folktranes, please- they're a collaboration. Oh god, if I get any freebies out of this blog, let it be these.

Abigail x

8 comments:

  1. Love these shoes so much!

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so unique. Love the colors!

    http://ashley11988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect boot!
    I follow you now via GFC in return <3

    Love
    Minnja

    Minnja Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! :)
    I have a GIVEAWAY on my blog. Don't miss it!
    I follow you ;)
    xx

    http://www.candiescloset.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will always die a little whenever i see jeffrey campbell shoes.. thank for you dropping by :) followed on gfc, follow back?

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the metallic color. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post :)
    Do you wanna follow me ? ---> fashionkludi.blogspot.com
    Kisses from Poland :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting post!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!