11.09.2013
90s kickback
I had a total back to the nineties day yesterday, I watched tons of episodes from the Fesh Prince of Bel Air and the Addams Family, which I actually both remember from my childhood, although I was more of a 90s baby that a 90s kid. I suppose growing up in the early 2000s meant reruns of Fresh Prince and Addams Family, not to mention Rugrats and The Wild Thornberrys. I also want to start watching Freaks and Geeks and Buffy the Vampire Slayer- I've been obessed with these sitcoms lately!
But you can't blame me,everybody seemed to be so relaxed back then! It has to be one of my favourite eras, maybe it's because I'm so close to it, in a way. Or maybe it's just because cheesy puns have a special place in my heart. Do tell me if you know of any other good 90s shows, I'm seriously getting addicted to this stuff.
Abigail x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don´t remember a lot of 90´s too, but Addams family and Buffy are really good. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for comment on my blog. :)
fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk
interesująco;)
ReplyDeletezapraszam------------------>http://redlips-evelinafashion.blogspot.com/
jeśli ci się spodoba zapraszam również do obserwatorów;)
pozdrawiam:*
ahh I remember these! such a throwback:)
ReplyDeleteTigerlily's Beauty Blog
xx
Aww,the 90`s..but it makes me feel old now ;)
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on GFC??
Love Fresh Prince! Great blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC? xx
ReplyDeletewww.itslilylocket.blogspot.com
great blog <3
ReplyDeleteLittle Miss Olen.
I used to love all the 90's shows. Seeing this makes me feel old hehe =) (even though I know I am lol.)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mybrokeneggshells.com
mmmh loved the fresh prince of bel air.awesome show
ReplyDeletewanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
kisses
Hello,
ReplyDeleteFinding your fantastic and interesting blog was a great pleasure and I totally identify myself with it! You have a new follower! I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
I wish you lots of success
kisses
Aida Camilo
from
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com
this photo brings back so many memories :))))
ReplyDeletexoxo
I'm feeling nostalgic now..the 90s were the best!...bring back 90s nickelodeon please!..sabrina the teenage witch, clarissa explains it all, are you afraid of the dark, kenan and kel, pete and pete, legends of the hidden temple, doug, hey arnold, all that!, sister, sister......not to mention shows from other networks such as the ones you mention, fresh prince, buffy, full house, home improvement, goosebumps, sweet valley high, beverly hills 90210....those were the cool shows!
ReplyDelete- Ahah Will Smith, love this actor ;)
ReplyDeletexx