10.23.2013

Wednesday Want- Popcorn shoes



Wednesday is quickly becoming my favourite blogging day- who doesn't like writing about their wishlist?
Today I chose some footwear which doesn't really have a name like creepers or flip-flops do, so from now on, for reference purposes, the ones in the pictures will be referred to as popcorn shoes. I've been wanting a pair of these for quite some time, but since they seem to be nameless, I never really knew what to search for. This is where all you fellow bloggers are saints. During my adventures around the blogosphere, I stumbled across a post, which led me to THESE BABIES RIGHT HERE. You deserve a cake and I am eternally grateful.

The good news is, that they're $40, and signing up gives you a 20% coupon, which adds up to $32, equals to 23, which isn't too pricey. And come to think of it, Popcorn shoes sounds like a great name for them.

Abigail x

8 comments:

  1. Love these types of shoes x
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin or gfc? x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I lovee shoes like this! Whatever made you think of the name popcorn shoes though? Aha ^.^'
    xx

    http://blog.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kinds of shoes too since they're so versatile. Lovely post. New follower :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name popcorn shoes sounds soo funny! they are cute though
    Thanks for sending your link in the FBLchat, i just followed!
    Through Chelsea's Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the name haha! I think they're really cute and simple!

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love 'em!
    I used to have similar ones as a teenager.

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them!! so chic, wanna follow each other???? like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shoes!!! esp in black color!! super gorgeous!!!
    thanks for your comment.. following you back for sure dear♥

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!