10.21.2013
Sunday Summary Week 6
Listening To: 3 Doors Down
Reading: The Catcher in the Rye
Craving: Cadbury's Screme Egg!!
I am so ashamed of my lack of posts! I promise to start doing things properly once again. I'm also ashamed that I had to do my Sunday Summary on a Monday YET AGAIN. I've been a bit busy this week, with a homework overload and similar things on the list. I've also applied for head girl (thanks to some encouragement) so I've been a bit distracted, I have absolutely no idea of how the votes will turn out! I'll know about that later this week. My creepers have arrived, they're just lovely, and I've also just finished off my first post for the Atwood Magazine blog, which I will leave you the link of as soon as it gets published! (November people.)
I found this photo randomly in my memory card this week, I liked it because the guinea pig is peeking from the back.
Abigail x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ohj thank you so mcuh for following. of coursse, i follow u back. xo diannetho.blogspot.com.es
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll get the position of head girl. :)
ReplyDeletex Krizia
Shark Attack - Fashion Blog
followed you back dear!!!
ReplyDeletekeep in touch!
xoxo
Nice jacket!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
vgolove1.blogspot.ru
follow back via GFC honey :) keep in touch !
ReplyDeleteSHAN
www.memyheelsandi.com
Cute image! I hope you get head girl :)
ReplyDeleteIt would be great if we could follow each other!
I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!
Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk
What a great post,
ReplyDeleteFollowed on GFC :)
www.mybluerinse.co
Take care,
Laurie Rose