10.02.2013

Wednesday Want: Cut Out Boots


Today's Wednesday want isn't just a Wednesday want- I've been wanting it for ages! My fist pick would be the  Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane boot, (spiked, please), but since they are a tiny bit (not really, it's more like a massive  bit) over budget, you can imagine my joy when I found these babies at Chicwish. They look very much alike, and on sale, they go for about $60, which isn't way too 'I have to sell the house to buy this' price. They're the ones in the last picture, by the way. Who knows, Christmas present maybe? I hope so! They're amazing and I would wear them every.single.day. *hint hint*

I need to get my hands on a pair of these ASAP!
Abigail x

8 comments:

  1. Love cut out boots, Fashion Union sell a similar pair for less! I think they're out of stock at the moment though. You can see them on my blog post tomorrow!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it that they are that massive. Very cool :)

    Love,
    Martin from www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I've also been eyeing those jeffery campbells. What a great deal, thanks for sharing!

    _kate
    kate-on-the-lake.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are great, I actually just got a pair of cutout boots similar to these (not quite as chunky!!!) and was going to post about them! Thanks for being my first ever follower too! ZOMG! x
    from-the-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god. the first one LOVE! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just bought a pair like this! Literally exactly the same as the second picture, they are no Jeff Cambs but River Island did a pretty good job! I'm in love with them! (Ps your blog is gorgeous!)

    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ughhh I want these so bad too. Wanna share a pair? :D

    Macie,
    AMEN FASHION

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!