10.03.2013

September-ish Haul







These last 2-3 weeks have been full of shopping for me, I bought so many things! The first picture shows two sweaters I got, the New York one which I wore here and the gorgeous one with roses. They were both pretty good deals for sweaters, €12 for the NY one from Debenhams and £8 for the rose one, which I got from the Boohoo Ebay outlet.

The second photo shows an amazing bodycon skirt from Bershka, it was about €8 which is extremely affordable, and the rose print is amazing, I can't wait to wear it! (Sorry for the blurred photo).

Speaking of things I can't wait to wear, I've been buying an endless amount of socks lately, and this pair of yin-yang ones from Pull and Bear were instant love! I haven't worn them yet but they feel soo soft and 4 isn't too high a price, even though it's just socks.

Next is another item I got from Boohoo, it's a sheer shirt with a spiked collar, and it's simply gorgeous, I bought it especially to wear under jumpers, and it was £10.

For another 4 I bought this pair of bull-skeleton-skull-idk earrings from New Look, which I have gotten endless compliments about, and I love them, they're just so quirky and unusual!

Above all,  my favourite thing from all of these has to be my very first pair of Doc Martens! I got them in navy blue which looks quite similar to black, and for 95, which I have been saving up for, obviously. I can't wait for the weather to get a bit colder so I can wear these more!

I did get some more things, like another pair of socks from Topshop and a lovely dress from Stradivarius but you'll probably see them in future outfit posts, like the rest of them! Tell me what you think of my very first haul! Did you get anything this September?

Abigail x

13 comments:

  1. Such pretty items! I love the skirt!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute floral sweater! xxx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great buys...the rose print sweater is so cute and a complete bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boots are amazing, great post :) I follow you via GFC, follow me back? x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute haul!
    How about following each other on GFC
    I already follow you! Hope you follow back.

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very nice haul! Love the booties <3

    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that rose print skirt! And eee, those docs ♥ so lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pieces dear! I especially love the one with the roses! So stunning! Following you back and can't wait to see more :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweaters :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know,
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your first docs!!! It will be a very fulfilling love affair.

    Macie,
    AMEN FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your haul, so quirky. I especially love that rose print shirt :) xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!