I felt like doing an outfit so I did an outfit, but I'm just becoming more and more aware of how the photography on this blog is going from bad to worse.
Anyway I loved wearing this, I got the sweater from the men's section from Debenhams, it was oversized and on sale so why not? Even though it looks massive on my body I love it to bits already! I'm also in love with the socks which I got from Topshop, the frills are the cutest things ever! I know, the photos need to improve, but they were taken on a windy terrace in the space of two minutes by my (very) impatient sister, so please empathise with me. I only put in the last one because you can see my shoes, the quality is even worse because we took it with her iPod while I was standing awkwardly not knowing what to do.
Abigail x
Lovely photos! The jumper is so nice, sometimes clothes from the mens section are actually the best!
ReplyDeletexx
www.salted-roses.blogspot.com
And the most comfortable, haha! xx
DeleteLoving the jumper! Cute photos x
ReplyDeleteThank you! (: x
Delete