10.15.2013

Thirifting





About this time last week I went to a charity shop, and to my surprise, they actually had clothes- which is quite unusual here in Malta. My mum made the mistake of leaving me in there for ten minutes while she donated some stuff, and I managed to gather myself two gorgeous garments: a denim jacket and a flannel shirt.

The jacket is amazingly vintage, and I love the green collar. The inside is padded too, which makes it perfect for the colder months. The flannel shirt has lovely colours, and although it's missing some buttons (which I'll be fixing soon anyway), it's just so comfortable! Did I mention that I got all this for just 6? Yes, you read right.

The addiction has just begun.

Abigail x

7 comments:

  1. Love both these items! I remember going to a charity shop in Malta and they had some really good things!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fabric of your new shirt!!!! <3


    xoxo
    http://tastemycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that vintage jacket is so nice. i just found your blog, what do you think about following each other? just let me know and i'll follow you. xo diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. followed... waiting for u to follow back.
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a really nice denim jacket!! great find!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice jacket!
    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Have a nice day!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo love a good thrift! You got some lovely things!
    Love your blog, now following!
    Jess xo
    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!