10.16.2013

Wednesday Want: Ramones


For once it's quite windy outside, which is why I'm setting my hopes quite high for the possibility that sweater weather has officially begun! Obviously, you can't have the weather without the sweater, and this sweater in particular. I saw this band sweater in Pull and Bear last winter, and it was one of those things that you know you can't afford but at the same time can't be bothered saving up for- you know the kind. The Ramones has to be one of my favourite bands, and unlike some logos which I feel only go nicely on a tee, this one makes the perfect print for a sweater! Also, am I the only one who it reminds of Starbucks?!

Abigail x

9 comments:

  1. The logo indeed reminds a bit of Starbucks ;)
    ^^Thanks for your reply & follow. I follow back :) xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing sweatshirt!

    xxx,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool cardigan. Can we follow each other? Let me know
    Love
    New Post
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sweater is super cool :) and yes it does remind a bit the starbucks logo :) so funny
    following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Stuff<3

    X
    Samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    Thank you for your comments on my blog!
    I follow you in GFC, now it's your turn.

    Have a nice weekend!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you've said it it does actually remind me of Starbucks! I'm now craving a pumpkin spice latte and pancakes after thinking about starbucks ha!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!