10.06.2013

Sunday Summary Week 4- I'm a Mermaid Now.


   
Hello everybody, WHAT a week!

Although, having said that, I'm not really sure why, because nothing really eventful has actually happened. Either way I'm exhausted, my body just isn't used to waking up at 6 yet! In other news, my blog turns a month old this later on this week, and I am very pleased about this for two reasons:

a. I have actually kept the blog up for a whole month
b. I already have a few lovely followers!

So okay, if you look at my follower count it might not be much, but it's a lot for me, I never thought that I'd get more than maybe a comment, let alone followers! (:

I have no idea what else to say so I'm just going to leave it here.
P.S. Expect a few more outfit posts this week! (I hope).

Abigail x

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for following! I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute!

    Wanna follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
    Let me know so i can quickly return the favor ;)

    love,
    Manila-Hongkie Girl
    http://www.Manila-HongkieGirl.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be a mermaid too! <3

    Macie,
    AMEN FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. helooo,,, great blog... im following you.. thanks for stopping by at my blog.
    Please kindly to follow my blog
    thanks so much
    with love
    dika dewi
    http://kiddieelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog and congrats on the 1 month keep it up :D i have been feeling really tired recently too early mornings are the worst :( x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 1 month! The first month is the hardest :). Love the fun mermaid quote!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!