I suppose that we can consider this as a lazy post, as I am here, with my smoothie (banana and peanut butter mmm), having the most fabulous Friday late afternoon since the start of the school year. I've been super busy lately, and any spare time that I have had has been spent asleep (my mum would argue that all the sleep is what's making me busy, but I disagree).
But the whole aim of this post is actually to make every person out there stop asking me the same question:
"y u so obsessed wit socks?"
Let me just say that socks are probably the best treat out there. You can find a great pair which glams up your outfit, they're a not-so-expensive way to brighten your day, most will make you feel like you are walking on clouds... what else would you want? Not to mention that the words 'look at my fab socks' are a great conversation starter. Also, they're a treat that's 100% for yourself, because nobody really cares about your socks anyway.
It's basically socks which protect the world from being engulfed in foot smell.
Their inventor should get an AWARD.
Abigail x

That's so true,Socks are multipurpose,The inventor should get an award.
ReplyDeleteMind following one another on gfc ,bloglovin and g+? Be rest assured, I will be following you back.
Kisses..Have a fabulous weekend.
rock4less.blogspot.co.uk
I usually give special attention to socks when it's winter time and I get to wear 'fluffy' ones which are super comfy & soft ;)
ReplyDeleteIf you want you can check out my blog & maybe follow each other (gfc, bloglovin)?
xoxo
Maja
http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/
hello dear, thanks for following, I followed you back! xoxo
ReplyDeletestylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro
Hey, sorry it took so long. Wasn't well.
ReplyDeleteI love socks too. :D
I checked your GFC, my icon is there, I'm the one with Red shirt.
With the name 'Ru B', it's in the 6th position.
I hope you can see me now, if not don't forget to let me know?! :)
Ru|Glitter & Blush
great post. would you like to follow eachother?
ReplyDeletexx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com
I love socks! Cute post. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you on GFC, you said you followed me, but I don't see you. Sometimes it gets stuffed. Do you mind doing it again :)?
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch and have a great day!
noradulce.blogspot.com
Beautiful!!! Thanks for the cool comments. New post up.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely evening.
Nice :)
ReplyDeleteNEW POST...
http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/10/front-row-shop.html
This is so true! Agree that socks are like basic essential. :D
ReplyDeleteAnna Czarina