10.09.2013

Wednesday Want- Minty Jungle






Okay so I've run out of specific things to want.
That's untrue, I never run out of things to want. This time I want a whole store, so yeah, no improvement there. But you can't blame me, they have got the coolest things ever! It's called Minty Jungle and it is just amaaazing. Click for the link here.

Can we just take a moment to to fully appreciate the socks. They are just about the cutest things ever! And the monster combo isn't something I'm really bold enough to wear, but it's fab anyway. Don't think that none of their clothes are for the faint hearted, there are a few more subtle pieces so I'd definitely give them a look!

I'm going to stop gushing now.

Abigail x

P.S. Happy one month birthday!

15 comments:

  1. Next giveaway will be for all i promissed :)) Nice stuff baby!!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first outfit! i have the weed top ;)
    cowbiscuits

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH, there are so many great stuffs...

    Followed you back. :)
    But can you check your follow[on my blog] again? I can't see your icon and I feel like it didn't go through. :(
    Sorry to bother you[that is if I'm bothering you.]
    Have a nice week.
    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cats and the outfit with the bright skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Such statement pieces x

    Best Regards
    Alina
    Cheap clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. So in love with your blog,really! I've just discovered it and I've been kept by your unique and amazing style, you got one more daily reader honey, I think your style fits perfectly with mine and I find you so inspiring, if you want you can have a look to my blog too, and maybe if you like it we can also follow each other, just let me know and congrats again, you're having such a great job :)
    Laura
    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those socks. Just oh my days. Ahh. I wouldn't even be able to wear them on my feet without looking at them every other second :')
    Just found your blog and I absolutely love it!

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics!
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    Kisses,

    zabawa-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your blog !!!
    maybe you want to follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. the first outfit is way too irresistible! i want 'em right away :p

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! So beautiful) I admire all these super outfits)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!
    <3
    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will def check out Minty Jungle. Just from the pics looks like I'll love this store.

    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are looking so pretty in this dress. very nice
    http://www.cozmoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!