10.08.2013

Creepy.

Creepers set 3


Creepers set 2


Creeper Set 1


Today I've tried to do something different and I hope that it worked out. 
I've been lusting for a pair of creepers for ages now, in burgundy or something of the sort. I was going to go for black but the majority of my shoes are in that colour, and anyway, the black creepers are a little too mainstream (hipster me). I put together three outfits which I would wear my creepers with, tell me which you like best! I'm thinking of getting this pair (Bordeaux), but I'm a bit unsure about getting the shoes off Ebay because of the quality they might come in. If you have any advice, or even have links to other creepers, do tell!

Abigail x

3 comments:

  1. Great! I'll link you up in the morning and i'll let you know :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first outfit! Althogh the dress on the second look is gorgeous!
    Would you like to follow each other, dear? Take a look at my blog and let me know ;)
    Kisses from Argentina!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beatiful combines :)
    follow you dear :)
    kibelem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!