9.21.2013

Wednesday want on Saturday


Okay guys, I'll be truthful with you. I forgot what I was going to make this post about. I had an idea in mind and then *poof*, it popped out as easily as it popped in. However this week has had a serious lack of posts, and I realised that I hadn't done a Wednesday Want this week, so why not do it now?

This week's (very) late Want is a pair of creepers, particularly the ones in the image above. I know, I know, about time you updated your style Abigail. I have a pair of creeper-boot-style shoes which I wore for the previous post, but they're not the proper thing, and even though I'm tempted to buy a pair in the classic black, I want to opt for a different colour this time, because why not be original once in a a while? Everyone has the black ones, right?

In other news, expect a haul post sometime in the next two weeks, because I have just gone crazy with pre-school-final-days-of-freedom-woo shopping, and also have some Ebay stuff that's supposed to arrive, so yeah, it's a haul post.

That's it for today!

Love
Abi  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!