9.22.2013

sunday summary week 2


Okay, I didn't prepare photos for today's sunday summary. I have neglected both the blog and my camera this week, and the excuse is that tomorrow is the first day of school which I am not looking forward to. It's my final year, which means I have my O' Levels (equivalent to your GCSEs or whatever you have at the age of 15-16), as well as having to participate in an overload of fund-raising activities by day and further studying by night.
Apart from other things, what I hope for this year is that I don't neglect this blog and do well in my exams, as well as making more friends finding myself and he general banter which fails every year.
I'm knackered so this post hasn't been double checked.
The Little Mermaid picture is irrelevant but pretty, unless you want to look at it through the whole 'thinking about the school year' angle.
Goodnight ( or good morning idk).
Abigail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!