9.25.2013

Wednesday Want- acid wash jeans




By now you've all probably heard of the acid wash shorts this summer, they're all over tumblr and popping up in stores everywhere! Sadly, summer has come to an end, which is why what I'm looking for is a pair of acid wash jeans. Skinny of course... the style has become part of my culture, and I don't know how to wear any other kind- what do you even do with all that extra space around your ankles?

Anyway, a pair of these would be great, as they're not too bright for winter but not too dull either. I had a pair in a charcoalish-grey until I grew to the length of a flipping tree and they stopped fitting. (My little sister has some very good advantages at times like these).

Abigail x

2 comments:

  1. Sure! I followed on gfc, your turn dear :)

    infinitefashion-ds.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!