9.24.2013

why i don't want to go to school/ rant/ i don't want to get up in the morning.


I know that it's been just two days of school but this final year is daunting already. Not only do I have to face major exams in a couple of months but these things also bring a heckload of work with them. (Is that even a word?!). I'm a notoriously lazy person and am simply allergic to all these projects, excess studying and lack of sleep. Is it too much to ask to wake up at eleven again?

In other news, I arranged some of the graphic parts of my blog, ie.changed the background and edited around a few things, tell me if you like them or think that it was better before!

I'll try to post more interesting things, sorry for all these rants omg!

It's been a really short post today because THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH TO PREPARE FOR SCHOOL.
Abigail x

2 comments:

  1. i'm lazy too;p follow?
    www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to go to school either ahah

    infinitefashion-ds.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!