9.23.2013

après-school polyvore(?)

idk


idk2


I've just gotten back from school and this is my (slightly more than) five minute break. I decided to give polyvore a whirl and even though it's an amzazing website, the first thing that apparently sprung to mind was an elephant in a daisy field. Dancing/ in rhythm to the music possibly? idk. And then I came across this cardigan which looks lovely, so obviously I had to create another set, but all I could think of was how soft and warm it would be and ended up matching it to nothing except this background, you know, to make it look a bit more meaningful.

Abigail x


6 comments:

  1. Really nice blog! im following you too <3
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool !


    I am nominated for the best blog of the year CAN you PLEASE vote for me :


    http://www.golden-blog-awards.fr/blogs/pretty-tiny-things.html#.UkCQYASZ0GU.twitter

    Thank you so much if you do it !

    Have a nice evening !

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw the elephant is so cute, I love them they're such peaceful animals!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool sweater!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!