9.30.2013

rolling stone








 Sorry in advance for my god-damn horrible photography. This was supposed to be a Tumblr style 'what I wear every day' post but it just went horribly wrong as my camera does the worst indoor photography ever. None of the photos look anything like the ones on Tumblr but I posted them anyway because why not. I generally hate Mondays as a rule and this one is no different. I did get short listed for some modelling-casting thing but I'll probably just get given Smarties and get turned away. Optimistic as always <3

Abigail x

4 comments:

  1. I don't think the photography is as bad as you think :)

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Yay glad to know you like Mumford and Sons too! Do you live in Malta? I love it there, I'm a quarter Maltese!
    My-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I think I might have removed your comment by mistake </3 forgive me :c

      Delete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!