11.13.2013
Blah
I'm in Topshop, looking at the most gorgeous pair of dungarees ever, at the reduced price of £17 from £54. I make my mind up to buy them as soon as possible, because "look, it's my size and it's OH SO CHEAP and the weather is pretty warm anyway so why not". The next day, thunder and lightning begin. Typical.
I'm not quite sure what this post is about (what else is new) but I've been quite busy lately, especially with getting all the HTMLing and stuff done for next month's theme. I'm not doing all the experimenting on this blog, so if you want to keep up and take a look or whatever just click here.
The search for any contributing bloggers is on too, so just send in an email if you're interested. Look there for more info ------------------------>
I've got some *hopefully* really good content lined up, including interviews with a couple of awesome people and plenty of badpunss, so I'm super psyched for that. Of course, I would be a bit more if it wasn't for all the HOMEWORK that we're given.
I'm going to go now because food is amazing, but please do excuse my absence, I'll try to keep posting daily!
P.S. Two months old, yay! Thank you for the support <3
Abigail xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Following on Gfc (#839) now it´s your turn ;) Oh I am corious for your upcoming content!!!;)
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on GFC! Waiting for you :). Look forward to reading all your new content! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://itslilylocket.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/winter-blues_10.html
Just followed you, your turn! I wish you a lot of success! xx
ReplyDeleteMy Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu
ohh I want to buy from Topshop so badly! I just don't have enough money, but the clothes there look so nice!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mybrokeneggshells.com
Thanks for the comment on my blog dear <3 If you decide to follow me on (gfc, bloglovin, chictopia or lookbook), leave a comment on my blog and I'll return the favor :)
ReplyDeleteLittle Miss Olen.
I love Topshop. :)
ReplyDeletefashionhappenss.blogspot.sk
nice post! keep us updated :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com
I love your blog so much! :))
ReplyDeleteFollow? :)
Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com
I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO TOPSHOP !! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/11/500-holiday-shopping-spree-with.html
lovely post..
ReplyDeletesame thing happens to me all the time..
ReplyDeletethanks for following back :)
http://only4feet9.blogspot.com
we follow you now. hope you will do the same. kisses from Kenya
ReplyDeleteI'm absolutely loving your blog! and I'm definitely all about buying things on sale ;) haha
ReplyDeleteDebra Bros Blog