10.28.2013
Sunday Summary Week 7/ Monday Summary Week 3
I've decided to accept doing these on Mondays and to stop trying to do them on Sunday because something is OBVIOUSLY going wrong in my brain. Can I just say that Christmas is coming closer?! Okay, I know that there are still two months to go but I just can't wait to get into the Christmas spirit. It also goes to mention that it's my birthday too. What else is new? I've gotten the position of assistant head girl, which is great because it's much less stress than being head girl, who I actually feel a bit sorry for, which is fine by me- she's excellent at her job! Halloween is on Thursday and I have no idea where to go, but other than that the mid-term holidays are here which are going to be VERY welcome holidays indeed. And the weather is as messed up as usual.
Abigail x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this photo is wonderful! gently melancholy!
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other?
let me know!
mavi
http://maviebasta.blogspot.it
dear, thanks for the comment,now i'm following you on GFC
Deletei'm waiting for you!!!