10.14.2013

Sunday Summary Week 5- Monday- Rebellion


    First of all, I do know that it is a Monday, I just didn't want to skip a Sunday Summary. Although having said that, I have no idea what went on this week because everything is just so boring right now! However I did buy a pair of gorgeous creepers and a scarf, and thrift shopped a little so I'm good!

    I also got contacted my an online mag to write for their blog, but it's a bit fuzzy right now so more details on that later (although the joy I got out of that can't be done justice for in this sentence).
I'm tired so I'm stopping here for today, but aren't the flowers in the photo beautiful? Hope that your Monday's going well!

Abigail x

3 comments:

  1. Very beutiful rosas ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pic!!!
    congratulations abour the mag! :D

    xoxo
    http://tastemycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!