9.10.2013

what keeps me away


I love writing and putting down my thoughts and I've always felt like a blog is a great way to do that, but I keep neglecting any past blogs, which is horrible. There are so many reasons, and even though it probably all just comes down to me being purely lazy, I made a list.

 ♥ I run out of things to write about ~
The number of times that I have previously stared into a blank computer screen in front of me desperately trying not to post annoying filler posts before giving up and switching to Facebook is enough to drive me insane. But I have new ideas and I'm really going to try to keep this up, I'm promising myself. (I'd like to see how long this goes).


  I feel like I'm talking to myself~
In my previous blog, it felt like I didn't have real followers who actually read my blog, which was kind of discouraging. I'm not really sure if I actually expect someone to be interested in this one, but I think I've come to the realisation that in the end I'm helping myself with my writing.

♥ I don't have the time~
I always seem to get caught up in school work and that stuff. At the same time, this is a way to be creative and use my spare time as well as to relax, so I see no reason to use that excuse any more.

I think that I've gotten the three major reasons out of my system, although it's quite a long post ._.  Even though no one is really reading this, I'll try to keep this up, as a self-expression creativity kind of thing, I even used cute little heart bullets! c:

~a

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!