9.09.2013

introductions


Hi!
I'm Abi, and I'm from a tiny island which you've probably never heard of. Indie music listener, tumblr addict, movie watcher, Alice in wonderland lover and an endlessly hungry gal. I've had a blog before, only I've neglected it countless times, so I've decided to start fresh and try to actually keep it updated this time. I wish I could treat this as a New Year's resolution thing but it being September, I'll just call this my 'rush to do something productive because I have been lazing about all summer resolution' instead.
It's typical of me to decide to do something at the end of summer, instead of when I actually had the time, and also before the year when I will be taking my O'levels. Total concentration you say? I doubt it.
Although I'm not completely sure what this blog is going to be about, it will probably have something to do with fashion/style, photography and chocolate cake.
I don't think I want to make my blog a rambly one, so I'll just end it here for today. (Is anyone even reading this?).
I'm not very good at introductions, so you'll get to know me better in future posts I guess! Hopefully I'll be have the theme and layout sorted out to presentable level by then. fingers crossed.
One last thing- if anyone was wondering- revasser means daydream in French... all the English domain names I could think of were taken!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!