9.16.2013

sunday summary



So I've decided to give Sunday Summaries a go, mostly so I can save this day for a rant/what's going on/ emotional post and the rest for more fashion/style/anything else posts. Sorry for the horrid lack (and quality) of pictures, I lost my phone USB which means I can't transfer my photos any more!

The first photo is of some amazing mint M&Ms which I have fallen in love with, and the second is of my cat who at the time I thought was looking seductive but turned out to be looking as if she's about to kill me at any moment. What these really have to do with my week I don't know, but I quite dislike an image-less post.

It hasn't been much of an eventful week, mostly spent on here with my best friend, the Internet. It turns out that moving away seems to make your 'friends' forget that you exist, even if it's just 45 minutes' drive away, which doesn't really put me in the best of moods. However I'm going to look at the bright side of the situation and focus on my real friends instead, those who support me instead of bringing me down and actually bother to keep in contact and meet up, although it's kind of hard considering the fact that I'm constantly reminded of the others whenever I enter Facebook. I guess that it's a sign for new beginnings, and part of me knows that something wasn't right in our friendship, but it still kind of hurts to realise how little you mean to certain people who can forget you just like *that*.

But enough of the negative vibes, it's been a great week at the same time, thank you for all your lovely comments, Lookbook fans and hypes, and twitter follows- all in less than a week! I know it's practically nothing compared to the thousands that others have but considering that I  thought that I'd remain with a big, fat zero, it's a lot! In just a few days I'm already feeling a part of this community (:
Maybe I'll start making the Sunday summaries as longer posts, it feels quite good to get the week's worries off your chest. I promise I'll have better photos next week, and in the meantime, tell me how your week was too!
~abigail x 

1 comment:

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!