9.26.2013

internet photos






Truly Madly Deeply Missing Unicorn Muscle Tee


1. Amazing cat sweater <3 // 2. A random photo I liked and saved (bunnies omg <3)// 3. Leggings <3

4.The new blog background// 5. Who doesn't like the Beatles?// 6. The best part of the collage, it deserves to be shown in full HD.

Just a quick post today as I'm absolutely frazzled, I was just going to post the unicorn pic ( <3) but decided to add some more that I've collected out and about the internet this week. Sorry for all these horrible filler posts, but this week has been full to the brim and it's only leaving me an hour in the evening for any free time! The bad part is that if I stay up late to do more things I'll just get more tired the next day - it's a vicious cycle. Hopefully everything else will be back to normal by next week. I've been wanting to post some more outfit posts, as those are my favourite, but they might have to wait a bit as I am loaded with school work!

(On another note, a big thank you to all that followed me, I know it's not much but I feel like it's something for only about two weeks of blogging c:)

Internet friends <3
TGI(almost)F
Abigail x

11 comments:

  1. hello Dear! thx for visiting my blog, I'd love to follow You but I don't see You in my followers?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm your newest follwer!

    xx
    Kelly

    http://thekelluuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love every picture.
    Great blog. Would you like to follow each ohter? - it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    Minnja Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pieces! Thank you for your love&comment :) lets follow each other and keep in touch! I just added you and hope for the same <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this inspirations <33
    Would you like to follow each ohter?
    Kiss ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the printed legging<3 anyway, I've followed you:) keep in touch!


    http://heyitsekatheresia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment!!
    I've followed you and hope you'd follow mine,too!!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you, I read and appreciate them all!